[AT] Disk Plow or One-Way Plow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 6 10:46:21 PDT 2014

Not boring me Cecil.   I wish I could see the land and help you work on it.
I love doing dirt work.   I love the sound of a tractor engine under heavy
load successfully pulling a plow or disc or what ever.  I'm particularly
fond
of chisel plows (I know that term varies by region.  The ones I'm talking
about
take about 10 hp per tine plus an extra 10 in sandy or loamy dirt.  In clay
you either have to cut back on tines or add HP).  If you pull those chisel
plows right your speed is high enough to make them shake or vibrate in
sort of a twisting motion. That really does a good job of busting up the
hard pan.

Charlie