[AT] Disk Plow or One-Way Plow

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Sat Sep 6 04:37:18 PDT 2014

I planted diakon radishes last year to break up some soil and it seemed
to do great and they were easy to till in in the spring.  The seeds are
sold here for deer plots but the deer didn't seem to want to eat them.
I gave some to a friends mules and they didn't seem to like them
either,  but they did as intended on the soil.