[AT] Disk Plow or One-Way Plow

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 02:20:28 PDT 2014

Cecil,
There are various rates (or degrees) of soil compaction.  Your situation is
beyond anything most of us have ever experienced.  In central KS the
freezing and thawing of soil would eliminate any compaction that occurred if
soil had been compacted by plowing when too wet. In central OK your freeze
line is considerably less so flooding the soil in the fall (probably too
expensive) may not be an answer?
Would like to think that some Dept. of Agriculture in some oil producing
state would have the answer for eliminating soil compaction.
Herb