[AT] Disk Plow or One-Way Plow

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 09:59:51 PDT 2014

Cecil,
We never had need for a sub-soiler, so I have no knowledge from experience.
Would running a sub-soiler every few feet be a feasible method?  May take
considerable time, but If memory serves, this field was only thirty acres?
OR, if you have a solution that is feasible only if ground is wet you may
not have any choice but to hope for rain?
If going too fast may have been a factor in the breaking of three discs,
could they come back and go a bit slower this next time?  One or two tries
does not satisfy their moral commitment.
You have many construction acquaintances, what is possibility of
borrowing/leasing a heavy duty disc from one of them?
Herb