[AT] Disk Plow or One-Way Plow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 3 07:14:27 PDT 2014

That makes sense Greg.  In our case it was kind of the opposite.
We had some very good sandy loam that the plow worked
perfectly in but in the more sandy areas the plow would want to
go too deep and the tractor would start to loose traction.  The
Traction Booster really helped most of the time but sometimes it caused
problems.  Luckily it's easy to adjust on the fly.

Charlie