[AT] Starting Issue with MH Pacer

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:28:26 PDT 2014

Charlie , have soldered many small brass wires on the end of a regular
rotor to make a sweep like in this picture
http://walcks4wd.com/rotor-v6-prestolite-distributor-cj5-cj6-commando-1966-1971.html
  in order to get a tractor and or forklift running when I could not
purchase the correct rotor . The engine will ALMOST start but regardless of
where the distributor is positioned , it will not run WITHOUT the SWEEP .

Bo Hinch in s/w louisiana