[AT] A commentary on how to win friends and influence people at tractor shows

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 21:52:48 PDT 2014

The first time I was in New York City I was intimidated by the normal mode or communication being loud to point of yelling.  I have known families where loud/yelling is the norm,  especially if it involves situations that need immediate attention.  I have been known to be rather loud and obnoxious but that's because sometimes its the only way a 5'6" male can be heard.  I wasn't there and can understand your point of view Charlie, just pointing out peoples methods of communications vary and there isn't necessarily evil intent or a power trip involved.  I might have asked if that was his normal modus operandi but that could have been hard on my 5'6' 130 pound body :)