[AT] LED lights

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Wed Nov 12 06:29:10 PST 2014

I looked at Lowe's this morning at leds and not only are they $20 for an
100w equivalent they color temperature is no higher than 3000 degrees.
I use CFL's now that are 5000 degrees and the light is much more
pleasant and easier for me to see with and I can evaluate colors better
with them.  I buy the CFL's are Walmart for about $3 each and the life
is about 9 years.  Until they can raise the color temperature on led's I
am not going to get them even if they are giving them away and use no
electricity at all.