[AT] LED lights

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:13:14 PST 2014

Take away the government subsidy and it can not stand on it's own.   Shut
down the
grid and it's no good without very expensive and failure prone battery
banks.
For years I caught hell from folks because I was the recipient of so called
subsidies to
tobacco producers.  Folks still raise a fuss about various farm subsidies.
How is that
any different than solar power subsidies?

I'm not saying folks shouldn't take advantage of grid tied systems if it
seems like a good
gamble to them.  I'm just saying with the current state of the art it's a
scam that is being
paid for by other tax payers.  In this state t

NO alternative power system (solar, wind, tide water, etc. ) can work
without a nuke or carbon
fired generator idling in the background to take the demand load when the
alternative system
doesn't work (no sun, wind not blowing, etc.)

Charlie