[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon May 19 11:49:05 PDT 2014

I understand what you are saying and I agree.  I am just pointing out
that it is "the reason" for the heavy aircraft, not all aircraft.  All
my tires including the ones on my airplanes are filled with air and are
legal and I am happy.  We do use nitrogen where dry is a good idea, such
as airing up struts, etc.
A local tire store advertises heavily that they only fill your tires
with mileage saving nitrogen.  I consider it all advertising BS. But
many people swear by it.  I am also not all that convinced they use all
nitrogen at all.  I don't do business with that place.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA