[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon May 19 07:19:23 PDT 2014

Just saying... the stated reason in the AD is *the* reason that explains
nitrogen in aircraft.  There's a lot of misleading information out there
that tries to suggest otherwise...referring primarly to the advertising and
marketing efforts of those who manufacture nitrogen machines for filling
automotive tires.

SO