[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon May 19 04:55:28 PDT 2014

Nitrogen and aircraft tires:  no, it is not due to extreme temperature
changes.  In fact, the FAA required nitrogen (no more than 5% oxygen) back
in 1987 due to the risk of explosion when oxygen combines with other gases
that may eminate from the rubber compounds.

http://lib.ce-air.com/eng/reference/2011/05/13/F1305252201646yjajtrtDHQOMRuruZ1hJ.pdf

SO