[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Fri May 16 12:52:04 PDT 2014

This may be correct.  I do know nitrogen is usually used to inflate
tubeless aircraft tires mostly because of extreme temperature changes,
they say, and also to prevent corrosion on the wheels.

I always thought it was because the nitrogen bottle was on wheels and
easier to get to the aircraft than an air compressor hose.:-)

Ron Cook
Salix, IA