[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft? (Now Nitrogen In Tires)

R Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Fri May 16 07:39:33 PDT 2014

   Yes Dave it appears only there when driving the truck.
   R Fink
   PA

   On 05/16/14, Dave Rotigel<rotigel at me.com> wrote:

   See:
   [1]http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/repair-questions/4302788
   Dave
   PS, My hope is that when we get done with this topic we can discuss the
   reason that a Ford pick up truck is SO MUCH better than either a Chevy
   or a Dodge!
   PPS, Did we ever reach a conclusion on the vibration?
   On May 16, 2014, at 6:20 AM, [2]jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
   > Don't know what the percentage change is but nitrogen is supposedly
   more
   > stable when it comes to temperature change. Some of our CNC Milling
   centers
   > at work use a nitrogen filled counterbalance, of course they are
   running
   > several hundred PSI. These machines date to the late 90's, long
   before I
   > heard of anyone putting it in tires.
   >
   > John Hall

   Yes