[AT] truck tires; now pressures

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:45:44 PDT 2014

Not necessarily over-inflated.  (If you are, that's way safer than under-inflated).

Using my truck ('97 F-250HD, 8600lb GVWR) the tires are 235/85-16 10 ply load range E.  The tires are 80psi max and that sticker tells me to run 80 psi.  If I follow the sticker, I am good to run at max GVWR.  I am pretty sure this is standard practice I the industry.

SO

Sent from my iPhone