[AT] truck tires; now pressures

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Thu May 15 14:29:06 PDT 2014

I didn't realize that Steve, so basically I'm over-inflating my tires
when I haul? We haul horses in our goose-neck and I watch our tire
pressure very carefully, especially with 3 on board in the summertime.
It's amazing to me how many people don't, and are perplexed as to why
they blew a tire going 85 mph down the highway on a 90 degree day on
tires that were under inflated and 10 years old. :)

Mike M