[AT] Brake controllers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 5 12:32:44 PDT 2014

Farmer would tell you to check the grounds.

You can test it by putting a volt meter in the circuit between the power
supply wire to the
brakes and a chassis ground.  Get someone to engage the brake and see if you
get a voltage reading.
It should be almost as high as the charge on your battery.  12 + Volts.

Don't have a volt meter?  do the same thing with a 12 V light bulb and see
if it comes on and how brightly
it burns compared to connecting it directly to your battery.

Charlie