[AT] Brake controllers

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Tue May 6 06:06:08 PDT 2014

That's one thing I did try, no response what so ever.  The lights on the controller come on, but it appears no ones home.  I looked at the Tekonsha brake controllers on line last night.  I'll do some more checks on the system next weekend and see if I can find any obvious faults.  Otherwise, I suspect the controller has lost it's touch and will be replaced.

I bought it relatively cheap over 10 years ago, so there's a pretty good chance it's outlived it's life.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device