[AT] Hot Bulb Engine (tractor)

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun May 4 10:59:52 PDT 2014

Never heard of them either. Didn't see anything in Wendels tractor book or
the Nebraska tractor test. Even tried American and Robert Bosch.  The only
thing I can think of is a Lanz and maybe a Marshall (or was it Field
Marshal).

Dave Rotigel may can shed light on hot bulb engines or point you toward
someone who can.

Keep us posted, wouldn't mind seeing a picture of this thing.

John Hall