[AT] OT Bachtold Brothers log splitter

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 18 14:30:02 PDT 2014

I forgot about Surplus Center! I haven't seen the pump. Dad was helping the
guy try to get the coupler off so they could put on a new one. Doing
something both of them new better than to do, they broke the pump shaft. All
they wanted me to do was get the model off the splitter. I've since run into
a complete dead end on contacting the manufacturer or a dealer. I've got a
feeling an aftermarket retrofit will be in order.

John Hall