[AT] [SEL] National Pike May show. - Brownsville PA

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Wed Mar 19 20:26:27 PDT 2014

The May show is busy.  All of the big machines are there permanently.

Summer show is a bit busier, but crowded.

http://youtu.be/WwCPpijl7_s
http://youtu.be/aLwgkgCcHqQ
http://youtu.be/gkCNQxzMTE8
http://youtu.be/WUIqFdyqkBU
http://youtu.be/mwVuoPAkJtM
http://youtu.be/XqsJEEFMMCk
http://youtu.be/If5FkJDIqvo
http://youtu.be/ZdZXeXbq_yU
http://youtu.be/0Juaj9PLo8g
http://youtu.be/dY-5rhSXD20
http://youtu.be/inFdVu-XMnM
http://youtu.be/nkzpAjS8gvE
http://youtu.be/kkm5_hAmHIo
http://youtu.be/5h4p2Z2mGnU
http://youtu.be/TWLMWGvYODA
http://youtu.be/AxwAAni6nV4
http://youtu.be/zdCNek1AWxM
http://youtu.be/YjZoC6-OomQ
http://youtu.be/uXzkueRIQPs
http://youtu.be/3jHhTpiy1U8
http://youtu.be/z-q9vd8oO1c
http://youtu.be/pTSercjO31o

Erie steamer...

http://youtu.be/erzrUEKh4eA
http://youtu.be/T1iOZu7et64
http://youtu.be/pDOjUS7SwWY

...etc...

There are 2 steam shovels there, but the Erie has been down for
boiler work, hope to have it going this year.

There is a fairly large turnout of wheel tractors, a couple steam
traction engines (not always running), a big Bessemer, a 3 cylinder
Fairbanks generator, and a decent number of stationary engines.

I rate shows by miles I'd be willing drive to get there.  This is a
1000 mile show.

Some guys from Oz usually show up.

Dave Merchant