[Farmall] cub question

rjsmithent at juno.com rjsmithent at juno.com
Sat Mar 29 17:21:39 PDT 2014

gentlemen --

I've been a long time lurker  on this list
and now have a question .
I have a farmall cub and I'm finding that several times during the mowing season
the hydraulic tank is low on oil and the crank case is over full on oil .
this leads me to believe that the hydraulic pump front seal is bad and pushing oil into the timing cover .

my question
can I pull the pump out the back  with out having to pull the timing cover /gears etc ?

any input would be greatly appreciated

RJ