[AT] test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 7 20:49:58 PST 2014

On 3/7/2014 10:25 PM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> I don't drive in 0 temp's, but the V8 in my 2007 GMC can warm up enough for
> the temp gauge to move off 160 in about 1 mile, and that is without letting
> the vehicle warm up. The wife has had 2 Chrysler cars (2000 and 2007) with
> Mitsubishi engines that responded about the same or better. Just thought I'd
> toss this out for comparison.
>
> John Hall

My 4.3 in the Blazer seems to warm up fairly quickly. Fast idle for five
minutes in the yard and then a couple of miles tonight and it was up
close to normal and the outdoor temp was showing -15F on the
thermometer. Not much of a cover on the radiator either. Just a rolled
up burlap sack pushed in behind the grille as there is not much room to
get in there and cover the radiator like I used to on older vehicles.

Ralph in Sask.