[AT] The terror strikes again. - 4WD

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:03:44 PDT 2014

$2000 US in 1950 is $19,700 today.  I have no idea what the Canada-US
exchange rate was in 1950 and Google isn't getting me past 1990,  I am
assuming par and moving forward:

Wikipedia tells me a bit about the L-110... 2WD, 100HP, 220 cu in (3.6
liter) 6-cylinder, 4200lb GVWR, 1600lb payload.  About as close as I can
get to this in the modern day is a 2012 Chevy Colorado, which in similar
form (optional 3.7 liter 5-cylinder, auto tranny, 2WD, "work truck" regular
cab) goes out the door for $17,800 according to Edmunds dot com.

SO