[AT] ZTR mowers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:47:38 PDT 2014

Oh no doubt about it.  I can't believe the deal I got but I'd be just as
happy if I'd paid twice that amount.  I love the machine.  It runs like
a sewing machine.  My only complaint is that I never realized how
close to the discharge you are running a ZTR and I'm having to learn
to pay attention to wind direction and turn the machine away from the wind
when mowing where there is a lot of dusty, dry stuff.  If I turn around and
turn through the wind (for any sail boaters among us think of tacking vs.
jibing) sometimes I get blinded by the dust.  Of course having the discharge
cover pulled up doesn't help but it spreads the debris better that way.

Charlie