[AT] Slip Plate, Teflon and Bacon Grease

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Sun Jun 29 17:25:12 PDT 2014

The instructions on mine indicate that the user should start the mower
and run the blades up to grass cutting speed for a bit. Supposedly, the
high lift blades will slam the water against the bottom of the deck
pretty hard and flush it out. I haven't tried it but the directions make
sense.

Howard in GA