[AT] Was mowing decks, now Regina SK and Deeres

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jun 29 15:27:36 PDT 2014

I bought several John Deeres out of Regina for another collector.   Lots of great plowing versions there:   No lift, no PTO and worn out drawbars.   But one did have a factory cab, and they were all standards with spoked wheels on rubber.

Customs was a bear.   I had to quarantine them at the border because of wheat smut or something like that.

That was a long time ago.....

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone