[AT] The terror strikes again. - Studebaker speed response

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 04:23:24 PDT 2014

Back then, in the midwest, Mike, many people used chains when snows
occurred; also cars had several more inches ground clearance.  And people
sometimes postponed trips when bad weather occurred. Also people were
conditioned to driving on roads that were not as good as they are today; and
their did not have to drive as fast as today.
Herb