[AT] The terror strikes again. - Studebaker speed response

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Jun 3 19:19:09 PDT 2014

On 6/3/2014 9:27 PM, charlie hill wrote:
Good point Charlie, if you lose control with a 4WD, you are SOL,
especially one without stability control. This past winter (Michigan)
there were times when I wouldn't have made it out of my driveway without
4WD. 2WD isn't going to cut it when the frame is dragging. As a kid my
parents only had rear wheel drive cars, and we seemed to make it OK.
However, every fall Dad had to put on the snow tires. When front wheel
drive cars first came out, I remember a big selling point was how much
better they were in the snow.

Mike M