[AT] here I go again

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 31 04:16:36 PDT 2014

Ron,  I was doing the final plowing on soy beans one year
with just the back sweeps on the tractor cleaning the row
middles out.  I was running in 4th gear at about 1/3 throttle
which was maybe 5 mph.  One of the neighbor farmers stopped
by and threatened to tell my dad on me for plowing in high gear.
I thought I was doing a fine job.

Keep on telling your stories.  I enjoy reading them.

Charlie