[AT] here I go again

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 31 04:12:13 PDT 2014

Dean,  having seen some of both, I'm pretty certain you'd be able to adapt
to todays
methods a lot better than the young guys would be able to adapt to the ways
we did
it half a century ago.   That said,  I think no-til and low-til farming is a
wonderful thing.
The days of blowing dirt in the March winds are all but over.

If you really want to see some fancy farming go to you tube and look for
Australian farming
videos.   There are several on there taken at huge farms down under.   I
wish I could go down
there and hang around for a season and see what they do and how they do it.
I hear there
is a program that allows you to get a visa to work on farms there for a
season and then do
some touring for 30 days or so after the season is over but I guess they
probably don't want
a 64 year old guy!  lol.

Charlie