[AT] O.T. -barbed wire

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 07:35:48 PDT 2014

O.T. – Barbed wire; we have three stone fence posts from my GGFather farm in north central KS, still in the family.  Theses posts have been placed in a small area where I need approximately 20’ of wire for each strand.  I have installed two different barbed wires and need several more so I can add to this display when hosting interested visitors. The two that have been installed are of recent vintage.  I would expect to reimburse for ones material and labor if they have wire(s)  different than my current two. A GGGrandson now owns the farm, and lives elsewhere so no luck there.
Herb