[AT] Fwd: [Farmall] Mike Sloane

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Sat Jul 26 10:26:11 PDT 2014

Yes, Charlie, I noted that too. I had the pleasure of meeting Cecil once at Portland about 2001.
We corresponded offline a bit about reloading and I sold him a set of dies I had that I was no
longer using. He also was a man of many inteests and is missed by me and I believe the rest of
the list.

Phil in TX

--- charliehill at embarqmail.com wrote:

From: "charlie hill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] Fwd: [Farmall] Mike Sloane
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:41:42 -0400

Phil,  I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Cecil and saw him several
times prior to his death.  During his illness I depended on Mike to keep
me informed about Cecil's situation and then after Cecil's death he looked
out, as best he could, for Cecil's wife Lucille and kept me informed on her
situation.  I'll always appreciate and feel indebted to him for the
friendship
and care he gave to them.

Charlie