[Farmall] Mike Sloane

Stan Bass srbheadlight at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 21:23:55 PDT 2014

I also had to stop and think whether I had met him in person... and still not sure?!  Maybe at one of the RPRUs? He helped me with parts once, and I know I sure talked to him plenty of times on here. Always enjoyed reading his posts and my prayers are with his family as well. God bless them,
Stan in VA.