[AT] here I go again

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 21 06:07:06 PDT 2014

Ron,  I grew up on and around Super A's and 140's.
You'll never find a better tractor for one row cultivation.
It was a tobacco farmer standard back in the days of
one row cultivation.  John's advice to use Agri-Supply
is absolutely right.  In fact if you can't find the rear
gang for it I think they have an aftermarket piece made
for small 3 pt hitch tractors that could probably be
adapted to fit your Super A.

Charlie