[AT] Farmall Cub Radiator core

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Sat Jul 19 11:17:11 PDT 2014

I have had a local radiator shop here in Augusta, GA recore 3 Cub
radiators and they got the cores from a place in Atlanta that makes the
cores to order, i.e., number of rows and other relevant dimensions. The
shop then puts the bottom and top tank back on, pressure tests and
paints them.

They weren't cheap - about $350 or so as I remember.

My point is that there are shops now that can make the core to order.

Howard in GA