[AT] flooding in Saskatchewan and Manitoba

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Jul 6 22:34:23 PDT 2014

Dean,
     Yes I have seen many of those.  I think you could buy that kit from
Tractor Supply way back when they were a tractor supply store. Our
closest neighbors had them.  One on a B and one on an A.  I had thought
about making some, but the 12-volt cured all the problems that A was
having.  I would never go back to 6 volts on that particular tractor.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA