[AT] JD 620

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:47:22 PDT 2014

I've suspected for over a year now that I don't get all of my ATIS
mail because I'll be reading a thread and there is some reply or comment
I don't understand as if I missed part of the conversation.  Well, unless
Ralph sent the message below off list to Dean I now have my proof.
I've searched all the way back prior to Dean telling us he bought the
620 and have nothing from Ralph.

I don't know that it really matters much.  Just a curiosity.

Charlie