[AT] JD 620

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 1 07:08:00 PDT 2014

On 7/1/2014 4:47 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> I've suspected for over a year now that I don't get all of my ATIS
> mail because I'll be reading a thread and there is some reply or comment
> I don't understand as if I missed part of the conversation.  Well, unless
> Ralph sent the message below off list to Dean I now have my proof.
> I've searched all the way back prior to Dean telling us he bought the
> 620 and have nothing from Ralph.
>
> I don't know that it really matters much.  Just a curiosity.
>
> Charlie
Charlie I have noticed that for a long time now. I will see replies
before the actual question. And many times I don't know if my posts show
up here or I am just being ignored. Seems to be working good this past
few days though. At least I think I am getting all the replies and my
own show up as well.

Ralph in Sask.