[AT] Tractor batteries

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 14:22:07 PST 2014

it is possible if both bumpers touched that there might be a  spark  IF
the other part of the circuit was completed some  way...

We have done a lot of  2 6's equal 1 12v around here...  those  old 6's
didn't have the power the week 12's do today.. but 2 6's at the time  were
better than a 12 at that time...

If you find an old battery or just read in the manual (heaven forbid  )
you will see the cranking amps of a good 6 in the mid 50's   was in the
100amp range...  now we have  750amp 12's ... or 1000cold  cranks  that will
still fit in the box's