[AT] Bin fishing...

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 11 09:04:29 PST 2014

Never met a commercial fisherman but have known some old time Navy guys. One
fellow told me about a storm they hit that was so bad that a lot the fellows
that had been in the Navy for a while got seasick, practically all the
younger guys did. He was a machinist and told me the stock racks in the
machine shop failed to hold the stock secure. While the matl was bouncing
around on the floor it managed to take out a couple pieces of equipment. I
don't know what size ship he was on at the time, he served on everything
from subs to carriers.

John Hall