[AT] Just Like……..

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 10 19:52:11 PST 2014

Don't think any of my 2-man chainsaws would come close in a race against
that contraption! But I could beat your drag saw Dave! At an antique show we
used to attend they hosted a crosscut saw competition. You'd think young
guys would be the ones to beat but it was generally a pair in their '50s
that would win--old enough to know how to saw properly and young enough to
have one good race in them I suppose.

John Hall