[AT] Winter storm and cold

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Tue Jan 7 10:26:54 PST 2014

Ralph that 403 you have is a great engine i have a new crate next generation
455 if yours ever dies. Would not take much to get rest of crate ready to
ship to you. Then you could run  for next 50 years.
And it was a cold 12 below 0 this morning and wind with gusts to 25.
I sure am getting to old for this weather.

R Fink
PA