[AT] Winter storm and cold

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 6 07:26:45 PST 2014

On 1/6/2014 8:02 AM, dean at vinsonfarm.net wrote:
> Ralph, I was browsing some of the older posts on the new forum and saw your
> photo of your GMC pickup.   Late 1970s, yes?   In 1978 my dad bought a new Chevy
> pickup that looked pretty similar to yours, and I thought it was flat-out
> beautiful.
>
> Just slightly below zero F here in Ohio, and falling slowly, pretty calm right
> now but the wind is supposed to get pretty strong.
>
> Dean Vinson
Hi Dean
Its an 81 Sierra Classic, former diesel. Love that Olds 403 gas engine
and I think it will last me a few more years. I don't take it out on the
salt roads in winter anymore.
-40 here this morning but at least I think the wind has dropped. Heading
out to chop ice and shovel snow. That should keep me warm.

Ralph in Sask.