[AT] Rewinch batteries

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Feb 25 09:33:05 PST 2014

With the price of batteries going through the roof (if you haven't
shopped for one lately be prepared to gulp), I'm a firm believer in
battery maintainers for batteries that aren't used all that often. I can
get a Deltran Battery Tender Jr. for $23 bucks through the Walmart
website, with free ship to store.  They're $35 in the store, so I'm not
sure how they make money shipping something to their store, then selling
it for $12 buck cheaper than the one on the shelf but I don't care they
work well.

Mike M