[AT] Winch Battery

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Feb 18 06:46:54 PST 2014

I'm sure as hell no expert on either winches, or batteries. However, unless the one you have has failed you at some time(s), has been short lived, and if you intend to use it in the same way/condition(s) you have used the one you have been using, why even consider changing the group or raring? If it ain't broke, DON'T fix it
	Dave
PS, Look what is currently being done with our economy--they are fixing it UNTIL it IS BROKE!