[AT] new holland baler

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 11:03:22 PST 2014

Glad to see you guys all have good things to say about them. I can't
complain about my Super 66 other than it is small and worn out. Come to
think of it I've had it for 20 years. It was pretty worn out when I got it
and we did a lot of rebuilding back then, but there are some things you just
can't feasibly fix.

John