[AT] AC720 4' snow blower for sale

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 09:01:34 PST 2014

Recently bought an AC720 lawn tractor with considerable equipment; tractor just turned 1600 hours, all have always been shedded. Here in GA we have no need for the 4’ single stage snow blower with an (electric switch on dash) adjustable discharge chute. Snow blower is designed for a series AC616(?) to 720 and for Simplicity 9020(?); same thing except slightly different sheet metal and labels.   Snow blower is powered by front pto and mounts on front 3pt.  Everything is still at previous owners in northwest Ohio.  Previous owner used snow blower recently; he bought above locally for resale. Our plans are to pick things up in mid March when we are visiting family and friends in Indiana.
Asking $650 for snow blower; can email photos.
Herb