[AT] Carolina Alpaca Celebration

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Feb 15 07:53:34 PST 2014

As many of you know, my wife and I raise alpacas.  Any list members looking for something to do next weekend might want to come to the annual Carolina Alpaca Celebration in Concord NC:

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2014-Carolina-Alpaca-Celebration.pdf

Location and times are on that page.   Admission is free.  It is a regional show and it well attended by farms.  Saturday is best because some farms, especially the out of state farms, start packing up Sunday afternoon.

Our farm name is Rita Dee farms.   We'll have two alpacas there so look for our farm name on one if the pens.  Denise is pretty involved with the state organization that's hosts the show so will be busy ( which means I'll be busy. (-:  ).  But it should not be too hard to track me down if you come.  One of her responsibilities will be the silent auction booth, so check there if I am not at the pen.

See you there hopefully,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone