[AT] new holland baler

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 05:55:16 PST 2014

Used to be quite a few folks on this list that were up to speed on older hay balers, hopefully there still are. I’m wanting to upgrade a little from my Super 66 New Holland. Great machine just really slow and getting too old to risk breaking and ruining a crop of hay. I’ve ran across a couple of New Holland balers. One is a 273, what are the lists thoughts on this machine? I know its still old, but if it is fairly solid it should be OK for a couple thousand bales per year. Any model New Holland I should stay away from?

John Hall